Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a little bit of Easter basket fail.  As I put together my Easter baskets, I wondered who had eaten the bunnies!  On closer inspection I found the chocolate bunny had melted and formed a pool of re-hardened chocolate at the bottom of the box.  I guess I left it in the car too long.




Luckily, my kids are old enough to take it in stride.  I don't know what I would have done if they were younger!  We don't have late night stores in our area.

(I think the bunny silhouette inside the box kind of makes it look like a crime scene.)   


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I'm still laughing!!! Glad your kids understand LOL. Thanks for the Easter laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The case of the missing chocolate bunny...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hopefully it was still a blessed day for you and your family. Melted chocolate still tastes good!

    ReplyDelete